I’ve been eating a ton of beef and pork lately and I figured it would be a great time to get some quality seafood and all their nutritious omega-3′s in my diet. I’ve made a similar variation of this salmon dish for years but it had some not so paleo friendly ingredients in them, so I decided to try and rectify that problem so I could enjoy this salmon dish again. Since I have the Sous Vide Supreme, and I haven’t tried to cook any seafood in it, I thought this would be a great test run for that as well. The result was nothing short of amazing and I can’t wait for other people to try it out. If you don’t have a Sous Vide Supreme, you can always oven roast the salmon instead.
- Combine all ingredients except salmon in a vaucum seal bag and mix well
- Add salmon fillets to bag, seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour but up to 4 hours
- Preheat Sous Vide to 125° F
- Place salmon in Sous Vide and cook for 25 minutes
- Carefully remove salmon and sear in a skillet on high heat for 30 seconds per side
****Disclosure: If you purchase any of the products linked in this post or products through the links on the right side of my page, I receive a small percentage from the respected affiliate programs****